Scenario planning says country can become an energy exporter by meeting climate targets and increasing electricity links with other countries
The UK could shed its dependence on energy imports by the early 2020s if it meets its carbon and renewable energy targets as planned, according to National Grid's scenario planning. The network operator...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial