'War on Coal' bill threatens powers of Environmental Protection Agency to regulate emissions but is unlikely to pass Senate
Green groups have decried a bill approved by the House of Representatives on Friday to remove swathes of regulation on the coal industry as putting "all Americans at risk from dangerous air pollution"....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial