KfW confirms drastic increase in green investment, as government-backed bank looks to finance Germany’s 'Energy Turnaround Action Plan'
Germany's national infrastructure bank KfW has this week confirmed it has cranked up its investment in renewable energy and energy efficiency projects, revealing that it now plans to provide €100bn of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial