Green groups write to prime minister to again call for Green Investment Bank borrowing restrictions to be relaxed
Five of the UK's leading environmental groups have today written to the prime minister and deputy prime minister, warning that unless the government's plans for its proposed Green Investment Bank are urgently...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial