Several days of sunshine have intensified the impact of pollutants such as ground level ozone and nitrogen oxides
Athletes completing their final pre-Olympics training, and members of the public gathering in London for the final stages of the Olympic torchrelay, have been warned of high levels of pollution in the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial