Crown Estate agreement to keep CO2 from Peterhead power station in Goldeneye gas field expected to be first of several
Shell and SSE's carbon capture and storage (CCS) project has secured the UK's first licence to store CO2 offshore under the seabed. An agreement for lease (AfL) was announced yesterday with The Crown...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial