Deal signed with Norwegian grid operator to push ahead with world's longest subsea power cable
The UK and Norway have agreed to develop the world's longest subsea power cable, linking the two countries' power sectors by 2020. National Grid yesterday signed a deal with Statnett, its Norwegian...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial