Five year investment part of company's goal of developing 1.7GW of wind and solar capacity
Indian power producer Welspun Energy plans to invest $1bn to develop two wind farms in the state of Karnataka over the next five years. The company confirmed yesterday it has signed an agreement for...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial