Head of Offshore Wind Accelerator programme calls on government to relax planning rules for demonstration wind turbine sites
The Carbon Trust is to launch a competition to find a cable that could double the amount of power carried between offshore wind turbines as part of its flagship innovation project to cut the cost of green...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial