Wales party spokeswoman Pippa Bartolotti and North West MEP candidate Peter Cranie launch bids to replace Caroline Lucas MP as party leader
The contest to replace Caroline Lucas MP as the next leader of the Green Party has stepped up a notch after two party members announced their candidacy. Wales Green Party spokeswoman Pippa Bartolotti...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial