Annual industry report shows nearly half the market already meets 2015 European legislative target of 130g/km CO2
Average carbon emissions from new cars sold in 2011 fell by 4.2 per cent compared to 2010, dropping below 140g/km for the first time, according to new figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial