Air Resources Board votes to streamline Low Carbon Fuel Standard but oil companies warn new rules are unfeasible
Californian oil refiners will be deterred from processing crudes from tar sands and other carbon intensive sources, under changes to transport fuel standards approved by the state's pollution watchdog....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial