Chris Huhne announces UK is on schedule to deliver £1.5bn funding by end of 2012 to help poor countries deal with climate change
The UK is on track to provide the £1.5bn of fast-start climate aid to developed countries that it committed to deliver by the end of 2012. Figures released by the Department of Energy and Climate Change...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial