Ernst & Young quarterly survey sees UK fall to sixth among 40 countries analysed, as emerging economies start to rise
The cut in subsidies to the UK's solar sector has seen the country fall one place in an international ranking of the most attractive nations for renewable energy investment. Ernst &Young's latest Country...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial