Vattenfall's plans to add up to 17 turbines to the offshore wind farm will be examined by the government's planning body
Plans to expand one of the UK's first offshore wind farms has passed a major hurdle with the UK planning inspectorate. Swedish utility Vattenfall is hoping to install 10-17 additional turbines on its...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial