The Netherlands launches package of Green Deals as new Danish prime minister increases emissions and renewables targets
The Dutch and Danish governments have boosted their efforts to meet EU environmental targets for 2020 this week by setting new national goals for reducing emissions and replacing fossil fuels with renewable...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial