US official reiterates doubts over protocol's future as Australia and Norway call for delay to final international treaty
The future of the Kyoto Protocol looks to be more uncertain than ever, after Australia and Norway issued a submission to the UN (PDF) calling for any new international climate treaty to be delayed until...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial