Russian investor hopes for third time lucky at Norwegian electric car maker as new model mooted for 2012
Norwegian electric car manufacturer THINK was brought under new ownership yesterday, the third time the embattled company has been rescued from bankruptcy. Russian investor Boris Zingarevich was selected...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial