Support for anaerobic digestion and older generators stepped up as part of changes to Northern Ireland Renewables Obligation
The Northern Ireland Assembly yesterday approved amendments to the province's renewable energy subsidy scheme, upping payments for energy generated through anaerobic digestion and bringing tariffs for...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial