Annual industry report says average carbon output has dropped 20 per cent over the last decade
Average carbon emissions from new cars sold in 2010 fell by 3.5 per cent compared to 2009, dropping to 144.2g/km and delivering a 20 per cent decrease in average emissions since 2000. This is the finding...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial