Cereal giant to buy GreenPalm credits to cover 100 per cent of its palm oil use until it can directly source sustainable supplies
Kellogg's is planning to buy GreenPalm certificates to cover its entire global use of palm oil, in a move designed to boost demand for sustainable palm oil until the company can find a feasible way of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial