Investment rises eight per cent during 2010 as maturing industry reaches crucial "turning point"
US venture capital (VC) investment in clean tech firms once again defied the economic slowdown last year, rising eight per cent to $3.98bn, according to new figures from Ernst & Young. The consultancy...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial