Irish tidal energy firm urges shareholders to accept sale of eight per cent stake to French engineer DCNS
French marine engineering firm DCNS has stepped up its interest in the renewable energy sector, shelling out €14m (£12m) for an eight per cent stake in Irish tidal energy firm OpenHydro. The two companies...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial