Commons committee says energy policy risks crowding out renewables through increased investment in gas power plants
MPs will today issue a warning that the government's energy reforms risk creating a "dash for gas", which would crowd out investment in renewable energy and hinder the UK's ability to meet its long-term...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial