Key tax credits and grants for biofuel producers and renewable energy projects included in controversial tax bill
A bipartisan tax bill containing numerous environmental measures has cleared its first vote in the Senate, despite fierce opposition to other components of the controversial bill. The bill, unveiled...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial