EPA report finds rapid improvement in fuel economy has delivered consistent fall in emissions over last six years
US car emissions fell 14 per cent over the last six years, mirroring a similar trend delivered by their European counterparts. A new report from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial