Engineering giant agrees takeover deal with struggling US turbine manufacturer
Clipper Windpower, the American firm building the giant 10MW Britannia offshore wind turbine in Newcastle, looks to have secured its short term future after the ailing manufacturer agreed an aquisition...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial