Products worth £2bn carry new footprint data as big names sign up to Carbon Trust initiative, but vast majority still provide no environmental information
Around £2bn worth of goods sold each year now carry carbon footprint information, according to new figures from the Carbon Trust, but critics have been quick to point out that the majority of retailers...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial