Prime minister Julia Gillard makes last-ditch carbon trading pledge as polls show election is too close to call
The future direction of Australia's climate change policy is hanging in the balance as the country prepares to go to the polls in its knife-edge federal election tomorrow. The latest poll shows rival...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial