As Gordon Brown outlines plans for "at least" eight new nuclear power stations, MPs claim the government is not doing enough to curb its own carbon footprint
The environmental audit committee of MPs has stepped up its criticism of the government's climate change record with the publication of a new report claiming that it is not doing enough to cut carbon emissions...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial