The Japanese firm has improved its SCiB technology and aims to underpin emerging electric cars
Toshiba hopes its battery will power hybrids like this Honda Japanese technology company Toshiba has reportedly improved its so-called Super Charge Ion Battery (SCiB) technology to make it even more...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial