Shadow energy minister says Conservative government would ensure early adopters receive same level of support under Clean Energy Cash Back scheme as new installations
The Conservatives have said that if elected they will change the rules governing the UK's imminent new feed-in tariff (FIT) scheme in order to ensure those businesses and households that have already installed...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial