Leaked documents suggest geothermal energy developers will be forced to monitor seismic activity more closely
The US Department of Energy (DoE) is to impose new safety regulations on geothermal energy projects designed to address fears that drilling deep holes in order to access energy released by so-called hot...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial