Environment secretary predicts microscopic technologies could play key role in boosting food supplies and tackling climate change
Pioneering nanotechnologies capable of extending the life of packaged foods, increase crop yields or slash the energy footprint of water purification could become a reality over the next decade after the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial