US Association of Energy Engineers predicts that with stimulus package expected to create more than 100,000 green jobs, finding staff with the right skills will get tougher
The AEE is set to predict a serious shortage of green energy skills The US stimulus package is due to create hundreds of thousands of green jobs, but one engineering industry association is fearful that...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial