Venture capital investment fell back, but debt offerings, IPOs and M&A activity ensured clean tech deals defied the downturn last year
Global investment in clean technology grew 32 per cent to $381bn last year despite the economic turmoil that dominated 2009, according to a major new report that analysed M&A and financing deals across...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial