Opposition claims UK is missing out on boom in demand for green products, as Gordon Brown insists his new green investment plans are more ambitious than Obama's, relative to the size of the economy
Gordon Brown yesterday claimed his plans to create a new generation of green jobs would be bigger than Barack Obama's $150bn "Green New Deal", relative to the size of Britain's economy. In an interview...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial