New Mexico announces project to link US energy grids, providing means to transmit solar and wind energy across the country
One of the largest barriers to the development of renewable energy in the US could soon be removed, thanks to an ambitious new project to more effectively link areas rich in solar and wind energy resources...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial