New secretary of state to meet with renewable and nuclear energy execs – leaves no doubt where his preferences lie
The Department of Energy and Climate Change confirmed late yesterday that Conservative peer Lord Jonathan Marland has been appointed to the department's ministerial team. Lord Marland, who was awarded...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial