Agency cranks up pressure on Senators to approve climate bill by confirming that new emission permitting rules will come into effect from the start of next year
In what looks like an orchestrated move, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) yesterday followed the unveiling of the draft US climate change bill by finalising new rules that will require large...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial