Crown Estate gives nine firms go-ahead to begin offshore wind feasibility studies, but no contracts to be awarded until next year
Nine developers have won "exclusivity agreements" to develop 10 wind farm sites off the coast of Scotland that are expected to generate more than 6GW of power. The agreements, which were announced...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial