Pilot scheme in two stores intended to gather information on where customers feel packaging improvements can be made
Tesco has announced plans for a trial scheme that will encourage customers to leave unwanted and excessive packaging at the checkout. Mirroring the high-profile Women's Institute campaign launched...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial