Geothermal, offshore wind and Carbon Trust among the big losers as axe falls, but sources insist Wave Hub project is safe
The Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has today released fresh details of how it plans to save £85m from this year's budget, confirming plans to cut funding for the Carbon Trust, Energy Saving...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial