Corporate responsibility listed as second highest priority for retail and consumer goods execs as confidence in sustainability programmes recovers
Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) have climbed back up the list of priorities for the world's largest retailers and consumer brands, according to a major new survey from the Consumer...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial