As GE secures $1.4bn deal with world's largest wind farm project, United Technologies buys its way ionto the wind energy sector
US engineering giant United Technology Corporation (UTC) has bought its way into the booming global wind energy market for the first time, shelling out £126m today to acquire a 49.5 per cent stake in Clipper...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial