Firms told to get on board with London's environmental schemes or risk appearing on a "non-green 300" list
London mayor Boris Johnson today warned that businesses in the capital that do not take steps to reduce their carbon footprint could be named and shamed by his administration. Speaking at a City Hall...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial