Despite quarterly drop in global clean-energy investment, analysts upgrade full-year prediction to between $105bn and $115bn
Global investment in the clean-energy sector fell 22 per cent in the third quarter compared with last year's figures as heavy government funding was offset by the continuing limited availability of credit....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial