New Public Buildings Energy Efficiency Report warns nine in 10 public buildings will need upgrading in the next seven years to meet climate goals
The increasingly dilapidated state of the UK's schools and hospitals and slow rate of energy efficiency improvements means the government is currently on track to take over a century to deliver on its...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial