The UK's net zero economy is already 20,000 businesses-strong, but without policy action the country risks slipping behind competitors in the US, EU and China, experts warn
As the British political and business elite today digests the news from the IMF that the UK is set to be the only developed economy to contract this year, a major new economic report has sought to inject...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial