Report from Global Resource Initiative argues an approach to tackling deforestation founded on mandatory climate disclosure and voluntary measures will 'not be sufficient on its own'
If the government is serious about tackling climate change and biodiversity loss, it should make it compulsory for UK financial institutions and companies to only invest in forest-risk commodities, such...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial